Last updated May 25, 2018
It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Terms, Policies and Notices.
The information we collect and how we use it
If you contact us (either online, in person, via telephone, fax or letter) and provide any personal data (such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc) then this information will only be used in the course of providing and informing you on the service(s) we provide. We will not pass any of your personal details on to third parties unless it is necessary to facilitate your enquiry.
Please be advised that in certain instances, it may be necessary for Wizemail to disclose your personal information to government officials or otherwise as required by our legal obligations.
Any personal details obtained from the "Submit” forms (Free Trial and Contact Us) may be shared within Wizemail for internal statistical purposes and marketing analysis, but shall not be passed onto any external third party, unless it is necessary to facilitate your enquiry.
In addition to any personal data you might supply to us, we collect aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the site and our services and we may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
This data is primarily used to optimise our website for our visitors and search engines, however, we may use this data for marketing purposes. An example of how this data could be used for marketing purposes would be to tell potential partners how many visitors we get to the website, where our visitors come from, and how they arrive at our website.
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number;
- Type of operating system;
- Screen colours (colour processing ability of the users screen);
- Flash version;
- Screen resolution;
- Network location and IP address
• Can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data;
• Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit;
- Pages visited;
- Time spent on each page of the website;
- Referring site statistics
• The website (URI) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com that took the user to this website)
• Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
Google Analytics data is shared with Google. For more information on Google's Privacy Policies, visit: http://www.google.com/intl/privacypolicy.html
If you have arrived at the site from a link in an email
(either from Wizemail or one of our clients) we may be able to track and personally identify you with any information stored on our database or theirs, this includes, but is not limited to –
- Company Name
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Pages visited
- Date & Duration
- IP address
How we protect your information
The Internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place various security procedures to help ensure that your information is as secure as is possible. We also keep your information confidential. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
How to contact Wizemail
or in writing to:
Data Protection Officer
90 Clyde Road