Nothing like school reports. We've done a WHOLE lot better!
So, how've we done that? Well, by giving you dozens of reporting tools which you can view on our lovely shiny dashboard which gives you real time information on the effectiveness of your campaigns and the results they have achieved. For example:
- Total delivery rates and statistics
- Engagement statistics from unique opens, forwards, social interaction, non-openers and views
- Interaction statistics including click-throughs, click-to-open rates, ROIs, replies and page views
- Suppression information such as hard bounces, soft bounces, unsubscribes and ISP complaints
- Email client analysis overview showing top 5 email clients that have been used to open your campaigns
Not only that, but you can view exactly which of your contacts interacted with your campaigns, where they did so AND see which 'Calls To Action' helped to convert them. By understand the differences over time between campaigns you will then be able to react to this information with segmentation analysis and message management tools like the ones below. Sounds boring, but it's actually way cool and super easy! You don't need to be a geek to be able to do use these.
- View overlays of clicks on both HTML and plain text emails
- Dig into specific contacts clicks and segment and analyse
- View which ‘Calls To Action’ worked most effectively
- Check multiple campaigns and view core stats on differences
- View averages over each of the campaigns and identify peaks and troughs
Not enough? Want more? You got it! Just take a look below at some more of the many reporting tools you can play with to help you identify key factors in a campaign's success.
- Web Analytics Integrations such as Google Analytics for full website visibility
- ROI tracking and graphs to understand which pages have worked the most effectively
- Full suppression report to see the reasons why a soft bounce occurred or who unsubscribed
- Export or create new address books from all your report options
- Segment, filter or query your reports to refine into your data requirements